Senior Java Developer / Architect
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer / Architect who will be responsible for the architecture, design, development of our new products. You will be closely working with other teams (located in Poland and Sweden) on developing new fintech products and services for the biggest players on the financial market, including Mastercard, Visa, PSPs and Tier1 banks.
- Lodz, Poland – Gdańska 130 (Stara Drukarnia)
- We value face to face interactions so we are working in the hybrid mode as a team.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software applications and programs
- Overseeing the development of a project and coordinating teams of developers to meet design standards, taking part in the code review process
- Providing technical leadership and design decisions for the team members and product stakeholders
- Creating technical design documentation and architectural diagrams
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on a frequent basis regarding architecture, team challenges, goals, technical debt, and progress
- Estimating development time based on project requirements and known limitations
- Collaborating with the product owner on a frequent basis regarding features and user stories
- 5+ years of experience as a Java software developer
- Experience as a Tech Lead / Architect (or similar role)
- Experience in writing technical documentation and creating architectural diagrams
- Experience in REST API integrations
- Proficiency in using Git
- Knowledge of CI/CD process
- Openness to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews
- Fluent English is a must
Also, it would be beneficial if you:
- Have knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- Have experience in working with the Quarkus framework
- Are familiar with the payments industry
What we offer
- Flexible type of employment (UoP or B2B) – you decide
- Fair and competitive salary
- Hands-on non-corporate culture with many fun off-site events
- Wellness benefit program (private health-care package, sports cards) – we care about your work-life balance
- Regular team activities – great atmosphere and working with people you like is what we value the most
- A learning and development centric environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing across teams
- One-way ticket to the hot & buzzing fintech world!
How to apply
- Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible and schedule the next phase of the recruitment process.