Senior Frontend Developer
- Working with backend services exposed via REST API.
- Taking part in the agile development process, actively sharing your opinion and ideas.
- Cooperating frequently with the rest of the frontend team in regards to ongoing progress, team challenges, and technical debt.
- Collaborating with the product owner in regards to features and user stories.
- Delivering cutting-edge, scalable and user-friendly solutions.
- Becoming a full member of our amazing Swedish x Polish Payair team!
- Hands-on experience in writing production code for web applications. We value polyglots who know several languages and like to use the right tool for the job.
- Knowledge of frontend development best practices including browser testing, responsive/mobile first development strategies and CSS/SASS/SCSS.
- Good knowledge of REST, clean code principles, and design patterns.
- Fluent English is a must (min. B2 level)
- Team player with a positive attitude and can-do approach to problems and challenges.
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in Java/Kotlin.
- Experience with Android and/or iOS development.
- Knowledge of payments ecosystem.
- Flexible type of employment (UoP or B2B) – you decide
- Fair and competitive salary
- Hands-on non-corporate culture with many fun off-site events
- Wellness benefit program (private health-care package, sports cards) – we care about your work-life balance
- Regular team activities – great atmosphere and working with people you like is what we value the most
- A learning and development centric environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing across teams
- One-way ticket to the hot & buzzing fintech world!
- Lodz, Poland – Gdańska 130 (Stara Drukarnia)
- We value face to face interactions so our team works in a hybrid mode.
How to apply
- Please send us your CV to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible and schedule the next phase of the recruitment process.