Senior Frontend Developer
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Android Developer with knowledge of payments – in particular, with hands-on experience in developing HCE solutions for card schemes (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX). You will be closely working with other teams (located in Poland and Sweden) on developing our new Android SDK that will be used by millions of users in the Nordics.
- Building and updating Android SDKs and Applications in Java and Kotlin. Our newer projects all use Kotlin, but updating our older solutions knowledge in Java will be required as well. Most of our UI is written in Android XML layouts, but we have also been doing some tests with Android Compose, and we are always open to try new technologies/languages!
- Working with backend services exposed via REST API.
- Taking part in the agile development process, and actively sharing your opinion and ideas.
- Cooperating frequently with the rest of the Android team in regard to the ongoing progress, team challenges, and technical debt.
- Collaborating with the product owner in regard to features and user stories.
- Delivering cutting-edge, scalable, and user-friendly solutions.
- Becoming a full member of our amazing Swedish x Polish Payair team.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in Android applications development
- Hands-on past experience in developing payment apps/SDKs is a huge asset
- Knowledge of contactless payments technology (VISA, Mastercard, Amex)
- Knowledge of best practices and risks in terms of security
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- Fluent English is a must (min. B2 level)
- Team player with a positive attitude and can-do approach to problems and challenges.
- Nice to have:
- Experience working in C++
- Experience with iOS development
- Flexible type of employment (UoP or B2B) – you decide
- Fair and competitive salary
- Hands-on non-corporate culture with many fun off-site events
- Wellness benefit program (private health-care package, sports cards) – we care about your work-life balance
- Regular team activities – great atmosphere and working with people you like is what we value the most
- A learning and development centric environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing across teams
- One-way ticket to the hot & buzzing fintech world!
- Lodz, Poland – Gdańska 130 (Stara Drukarnia)
- We value face to face interactions so our team works in a hybrid mode.
How to apply
- Please send us your CV to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible and schedule the next phase of the recruitment process.