‘Samsung Pay’ is a simple and secure way to make every day contactless payments using Samsung devices – smartphones and wearables. It uses predigitization and supports Mastercard cards. Samsung Pay details are protected by Samsung’s Knox real-time hacking surveillance and rooting prevention, and no card details are stored on either a Samsung server or the device itself.
Payair helps protect every Samsung Pay transaction by replacing sensitive payment information with a unique digital identifier or “token.” This encrypted token keeps actual card details private and has no value if compromised.
- Credit and debit cards Samsung Pay currently supports 1,000+ Banks and credit unions, with more on the way.
- Membership cards Add loyalty, membership and gift cards to your phone or wearable. Samsung Pay can store almost any card with a barcode on it.
- Significantly decrease time to market with Samsung Pay and reduce development and maintenance costs of the integration.
- Partner up with a specialist who already has experience in seamless integration of many xPays across the globe.
- Supports NFC (near field communication – most popular contactless payment method) and MST (magnetic secure transmission – still widely used in USA).
- Payair supports manually adding cards into Samsung Pay using all supported activation methods with an option of push provisioning, which we provide in the Token Connect Samsung Pay SDK.
- Card data is stored in a Samsung account, which is multi-layered secured and above all isn’t available for Merchant.