Manual QA Engineer
OverviewWe are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in manual mobile & web testing and knowledge of testing backend services (APIs). In this role, you will be closely working with other teams (located in Poland and Sweden) on developing our new fintech products and services for the biggest players on the financial market, including Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, PSPs, and Tier1 banks.
- Performing various types of tests – mobile, web, API
- Being responsible for test designs and the overall quaility of our new or updated products
- Ensuring that developed products meet requirements and specifications
- Creating test reports and sharing them with stakeholders – Product Owners, Project Managers, Sales team
- Taking part in the agile development process, and actively sharing your opinion and ideas
- Becoming a full member of our amazing Swedish x Polish Payair team 🇸🇪🇵🇱!
- Commercial experience in performing manual tests – various types of tests: mobile, web, API (Postman)
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Fluent English is a must (min. B2 level)
- Team player with a positive attitude and can-do approach to problems and challenges
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISTQB standards on the foundation level
- Knowledge of the payment industry
- Experience in testing payments apps and services
- Flexible type of employment (UoP or B2B) – you decide
- Fair and competitive salary
- Hands-on non-corporate culture with many fun off-site events
- Wellness benefit program (private health-care package, sports cards) – we care about your work-life balance
- Regular team activities – great atmosphere and working with people you like is what we value the most
- A learning and development centric environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing across teams
- One-way ticket to the hot & buzzing fintech world!
- Lodz, Poland – Gdańska 130 (Stara Drukarnia)
- We value face to face interactions so our team works in a hybrid mode.
How to apply
- Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you as soon as possible and schedule the next phase of the recruitment process.